Friday, September 3, 2010

oh yeah, and -

and add FLAKEY to the list of pregnancy attributes I'm currently exhibiting. I swear that I'm normally NOT flakey. just now, due to the parasite I'm hosting in my uterus. honestly. flakiness was actually the first thing I'd meant to put on the list, but my brain lapses into fogs so dense that I sometimes have no control over what I'm doing/saying/feeling.


this salad cost $1.56 at my work cafeteria!

there's at least $1 worth of blue cheese on there...which brings me to my newest food obsession: spring mix with blue cheese, other stuff, and Brianna's Home Style Blush Wine Vinaigrette salad dressing. mmmmm. I'm eating it right now, and I'm SO happy with it. the dressing has just the right mix of sweet and acid for a pregnant lady. sorry homemade caesar dressing, even though you are so delicious, you've been pushed out by store-bought vinaigrette.

the funniest part of my current salad thing is that for the past few years, I've been really sort of down on spring mix/baby field greens. even though I'd eat them, I've been more enamored of crunchy greens. mostly I think that I'd gotten sick of frisee. or, maybe it was that I felt like baby field greens (bfg) had become overplayed. they began to feel so 1995 NYC. anyways, I am happy to say that bfg are the perfect leafy substrate for my the blue cheese/blush wine vinaigrette combo.

1 comment:

  1. i am shocked to see so much lettuce on that plate. where are the gold fish and pepperonis??? oh that was me.

    ReplyDelete