Tuesday, September 17, 2013

shhh! super-quick sneak post

very slowly finished the half-marathon.  nothing to brag about, seriously.  ok, well, just a little: I didn't walk at all! plus, I really didn't train during the month leading up to it, so I can't complain about how slowly I jogged.

this is a breaking news announcement post: I am going to commit to losing 30 pounds in 30 weeks. yeah, I know that isn't crazy or anything, but have you seen me lately? I've been a total commitment-phobe. so it IS a big deal, ok?

I've been doing a blogilates beginner workout every day for the past week.  it's beginning to get addictive.

I also love the idea of not having to run whenever I can.  but still, I'm going to keep running, of course and I've signed up for a 15k in April, which is perfect timing for the 10mile Broad St. Run, which I want to do every year.

and that's all for now! stay tuned to see how I progress.  I promise to weigh in weekly on Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment