Tuesday, February 9, 2010

turning over a new leaf

I'm going to try to do an entire day of posting what I eat. I have so many photos on my phone of various meals, but then I don't get around to posting about them because I'm laaazy. well, laziness and successful communication don't mix, so I'm going to try to be a little less lazy (a-hem).

we're out of bananas at home, so instead, I had some cafeteria oatmeal for breakfast. I added raspberries (but ate them before I thought about documenting them, which is a shame because they were beautiful - bright red and gigantic. sadly, they tasted like atomic sour warheads) and blueberries to the oatmeal (the blueberries are deliciously sweet). I love oatmeal. once upon a time, I used to eat oatmeal and broccoli nearly every day...well, that kind of fanaticism can't last forever, and as you may have supposed, I went through a fairly long spell of eating neither nearly every day. now I'm all about moderation. stay tuned for lunch (which may be tricky because I'm supposed to go out with my manager, my director, and a vendor). what's the protocol for that? just whip out the phone and snap away as soon as the meal comes? then blog on the spot? that would be pretty funny, actually.

2 comments:

  1. haha i have never had that kind of situation since i started my blog. obviously. we have been out with people from haogie's work, and if i feel comfortable i'll do it but if not sometimes i try and google a similar looking picture.

    you also run the risk of certain people asking for the blog address...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really are the google images queen! I'm going to use that tip in the future : )

    ReplyDelete