Monday, July 12, 2010

try try again

I've finally gotten back to the gym. mornings don't work for me anymore - there is no way I will be dragging my sleepy butt out of bed any earlier than 6am these days. so, lunchtime treadmill it is. I've decided to just walk (yes, that silly fast walk). even though I ran until I was 5 months pregnant last time, I've been so inactive since then that I don't want to shake my body up too much by trying to do too much while it's attempting to make a baby. so, 45 minutes, walking at 4.5 mph, cooling down at a 4.0 & 3.5 mph pace. it's hard to walk fast!

oh, and by the way, I did some serious eating today: small apple, large bagel, tiny bit cream cheese, half an Almond Joy bar (it was SO good!), innards of a steak wrap (mushrooms & steak), & some green salad. all this by lunchtime!

2 comments:

  1. oh i bet you were just "walking". your walk is my run!!!!! (ps. getting on that treadmill is the hardest part, be proud of yourself!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will i see another post on windy city? you're inspirational, you know!!!! seriously, I miss your posts :(

    ReplyDelete