Wednesday, January 19, 2011

obsession

ok, so we've been bleeding money in order to switch ALL of our knob & tube wiring over to the modern standard, to upgrade our electrical service, to renovate our third floor...and in the midst of that, all I can think about are wall paint colors and first floor furniture (and wall paper, and new toilets, and handmade tiles, and and and). we just bought a dining room table from Restoration Hardware (it was on sale! we couldn't actually view it in person, and I'm nervous we won't like it), but I've been obsessed with getting the antique-y looking mirrored dresser from Anthropologie for a while now. I'd like to put it in our entry-way and cram all of our shoes into it. I found a look-alike in Pottery Barn, which is cheaper, but it's still hard to justify spending the money on it. all the same, I can't stop thinking about it. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment