Thursday, March 24, 2011

super-milf to the rescue

I'm ready to say it - since becoming pregnant, or maybe since the insane poison ivy episode, I've had absolutely zero sense of humor. now, I'm completely hormonal and get like a million tv crushes (um, a post about tim riggins? there you go, case-in-point), but am like a cranky b once 8pm rolls around. gaaaaaaaaah! I need to save myself from the abyss of crazy, so in comes my new role model: nancy botwin. check it out, she's a strong working mother, who loses her sense of humor every once in a while, but you know, she still summons the strength to care about her clothes, shoes, and makeup - in other words, she takes care of herself. oh, and she knows how to rule the roost (sort of), plus she's plucky and kooky and FUNNY.

another thing, I really like her season 6, longer socks than boots look. I'm ready to rock that - you know, once my legs go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment