Thursday, March 25, 2010

big red month

and it's not red for the ladies, just red due to unwillingness to exercise. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but between stressing out over everything related to the sale of our house (I still can't believe we were lucky enough to sell it!) and packing, I stopped doing extra physical activity. well, the upshot is that I feel like a giant flobberry, and foolish to boot because I don't have any real excuse. I did go to the gym the other day, and it was not a wonderful, fluid, back to the ole' workout experience. today, I'm planning to go again...and just get through it until it feels good again. the sad thing is that I'm writing about only running like two miles!

john and I went to Ambler for dinner last night. we ate at a restaurant called, from the boot. john's food tasted like it was from someone's boot. I had mussels, which were pretty tasty, but now my hands are all weirdly swollen. is there a connection? the best part of dinner were the complimentary garlic knots. Henry put a bunch of those down.

ah, it feels good to write a blog entry again!

by the way, have I mentioned the fact that windows vista really DOES SUCK?

I don't have a photo of dinner, so here's this one instead, Henry at 10 months. dogs are Gummi and Gary.

must go shower for work.

4 comments:

  1. oh man, i went to from the boot in lafayette hill and it was amazing! laura a. did say she wasn't impressed with the one in ambler though...strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I didn't even know it had more than one location...I guess something got lost in the shuffle over to Ambler?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree from the boot in lafayette hill is amazing but you would think they had the same owners?? who knows. I'm sure you've seen kates FB pics of the life sized wine glass- thats where it's from. You should try out that one just to see the wine glass.
    ps- Henry is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooohhhhh, I DO know that wine glass...I am definitely going to the Lafayett Hill one! I do have to say, the garlic knots were pretty fantastic. thanks for the Henry comment, sometimes I can't believe he looked like that. Oh, and I need to RSVP for Kate's shower!

    ReplyDelete