Tuesday, March 2, 2010

egg whites

mmm, I just ate two scrambled egg whites for breakfast. which reminds me, I keep forgetting to ask someone (or I suppose I could look it up) what egg white puffs are. I notice that Kate enjoys them quite often.

I'd post a photo, but I left my phone in the car. for some reason, I hate going back to the car once I've gotten in. in terms of things I'm lazy about, it ranks up there with being too lazy to go to the bathroom until just before my bladder begins to send out emergency signals.

in a random note, I'm wearing my danny devitos today, but with clogs and not boots. I put them on this morning with the intention of wearing a pair of boots, but got so absent-minded on my way out the door that I just shoved my feet into shoes that were sitting there. imagine these in bright red and you'll have a picture of my feet in your mind. not elegant, but I do love my shoes (they remind me of pee-wee herman).

No comments:

Post a Comment