Thursday, April 1, 2010

finally bttw?

I was kinda single white female today (married yellow female?). I've been inspired by ktiker for quite a while, but today it went a bit far: breakfast included an egg white poof, and a green monster, I went running OUTSIDE, and now, I'm blogging.

ok, so ktiker never has two breakfasts...but the green monster was eeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaarly, and the piece of toast with egg white poof, tomato, spinach, and cucumbers was late...am I turning into a hobbit?

btw, awesome guest post on the windy city blog! I will be purchasing the ingredients for the meal today. I just got even creepier, ewww. do I have my own life AT ALL?

I just read Audrey Niffenegger's book, Her Fearful Symmetry. I'm mentioning it because it's partially set in the suburbs of Chicago and mentions Heaven on Seven. I'd already read that post on Kate's blog, and was all, oh! I know about that place when I was reading the book. The book was really fun to read, as was The Time Traveler's Wife, but you know what? I'm not even going to pretend that I understood it AT ALL.

1 comment:

  1. now you need to come here so we can drink drunken arnies at heaven on seven!

    ReplyDelete