Wednesday, April 7, 2010

hard NO! to the turkey burger


John was dismayed when I first mentioned turkey burgers, and he insisted we eat something else...well, yesterday I didn't give him an alternative, and of course he loved them. I used Addie's recipe, but made one change. rather than feta, I used blue cheese. My favorite part of the burger is where the cheese was cooked all crusty by the pan. Oh, I forgot - I also put a slice of turkey bacon on each burger. the only family member who didn't like the entree was Henry. well, he didn't try it, so maybe he would have liked it. Henry focused on eating ketchup.

I'm going to go to the gym today!

1 comment:

  1. those sounded sooo good, what did john think?? doesnt seem all that long ago when he was no meat at all. henry is my kind of man, i am definitely coming to stay with you when i'm home next week!!

    ReplyDelete