Wednesday, April 7, 2010

after the gym

they were giving hot dogs out today, in celebration of the opening of baseball season. how could I refuse? the problem is that hotdogs go down so quickly. I held myself to one, but wanted at least two more. I like mine with both ketchup and mustard. I know that foodies, like Anthony Bourdain, huff at people who have the gauchery to include ketchup in their bun, but whatever! ketchup is SO good. I don't understand the mustard ONLY rule at all.

I went to the gym to do a "speed" workout. that means that I ran intervals at a speed greater than 6mph (6.5 and 7 mph - 1.0 incline). I ended up joining an exercise competition...hm, I'm not sure that it's going to have a real impact on whether or not I do well in my exercise & diet sectors of life, but who knows, maybe it will. one thing I do know is that my BMI is officially in the overweight category (no duh). my blood pressure and everything else seems to be in the healthy category, but really, I need to get rid of some of my pet fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment