Monday, May 16, 2011

camera roll

I'm downloading a trial version of adobe illustrator, which is crawling at an anxiety-inducing pace, so I've decided to post from my phone. will not using my computer for anything else speed the download? no, probably not, but every once in a while, I allow myself to engage in some magical thinking.

I'm happy to report that I've faithfully completed two full weeks of c25k, and that I started week three today. even though I modified the program by adding in a 10min starting jog period, I want to tell any non-runner reading this now: if you want to start running, but don't know what to do, follow the c25k schedule. it's gentle and empowering.

and now for some saved photo randomness:

japanese candy bar/lifestyle enhancer - on the market for actual consumption! I like to think that music plays as you open the wrapper and eat - while dancing, of course.


these tights are sized for a five-year-old. I say that they're being wasted on those who cannot appreciate true fashion. I want a pair, though I have no idea where I'd wear them. maybe just for the secret satisfaction of the declaration itself.
even though it looks like it here, I did NOT instruct the hairstylist (Shira) to give me "The Beiber." I admit that this photo makes it seem as if I did, but it's lying! however, max is definitely winking. and yes, he is monstrously large, which is nice because he makes me look smaller than I actually am.

so, did YOU know that this is an actual product??? who buys this? who uses this?

back to the Beib - my neice turned me on to the purple glitter one less lonely girl opi color. henry and I are both currently sporting the shade on our toes. the absolute glittery-ness of it is captivating. so much so that I decided I needed to buy a bottle. um - sold OUT at target!

the hair that got chopped away is all ready to be sent to locks of love.


btw, the phone post had some serious bugs, so I had to abort the download and fix the errors via better blogger user interface. even still, there seems to be some spacing issues. sigh. I'm off to purchase the plants for our new front-yard horticulture project!!!!

o&o, e

2 comments:

  1. the bieb!! i knew you were a true belieber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new bieber hairdo! I am in desperate need of a hair chop... soo bad.

    And I actually knew they make those home test kits for alcohol in breastmilk - not b/c I needed it, but b/c I learned from Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Ha.

    And Happy Belated Birthday! Was away last weekend and then at work I saw your name on the global bday list haha.

    ReplyDelete