Tuesday, May 3, 2011

customer service

so, no photos due to eye fi card failure. eye fi is the name of my camera's sd card manufacturer. the card automatically uploads my photos to picasa when it's working properly. it's seriously one of the best technical innovations I've ever experienced, but now it's not working! wtf? so, I'm about to embark on a trip through customer service land. fortification needed, but I can't drink alcohol this early in the morning. coffee will have to do.

I went to the gym yesterday. ran a mile on the treadmill. walked a little. yes, it was a beautiful spring day here, so why didn't I run outside? because it wasn't early morning, and I was embarrassed to do my pitiful jog past all the kids walking home from school. sad, isn't it? well, anyhoo, this is my month to begin my fitness come back. kid #2 popped out, no more pregnancies in my future, and no excuses not to be in shape.

so, wow, running on the treadmill just feels so blah when it's beautiful outside! cheers, off to chat with someone who will inevitably think me a retard.

No comments:

Post a Comment