Friday, April 27, 2012

so not technical

sometime after May 30, this blog may disappear. blogger told me to migrate my account, but when I made the attempt, it told me that my account didn't exist. um, I'm no techie, but I can read and fill out forms. neither of those abilities helped me out in this situation. if this blog goes away, I'll make a new one.

left = Seiji; right = Max trying to eat the pack&play...of course.

I forgot my gym clothes today. that's super annoying. I was going to run out and buy some new ones, then head to the gym, but when I realized that I'd also have to buy shoes of some sort, I dropped that idea. instead, I resigned myself to skipping the strength workout (I'll have to do it Saturday or Sunday) and ate lunch at my desk. I had masaman curry with brocolli, asparagus, and tofu - best nearly instant dinner ever. I decided that I'd cruise the internet for a good strength training regimen for runners, and I came across a website called fitsugar. it looks pretty fun. that's where I'm headed now. strength workout tomorrw, "long run" on Sunday.  seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment