Wednesday, May 2, 2012

c is for...


cookies, of course (and for cookie monster, duh), and now, for me, calories. I swear that since I started working out, I've gained weight. sigh, my friend, Katie (who has also signed up for the same 10K - I'll be running with team K8 if Kermit signs up too), says it could be water weight, but I don't know. I started a spreadsheet of calories consumed. I suppose we'll see...

inspired by Heather, I have started taking a walk every half hour at work (every twenty minutes would be a better interval, but corporate life demands compromises) - up three flights of stairs, then back down. there was a NY Times article that detailed the benefits of this type of conditioning, and it was convincing enough to persuade both of us to give it a go. Heather is also practicing her balance while watching TV and brushing her teeth.  I've given up TV (in exchange for sleep) so maybe I'll balance whilst cooking. 

this post was brought to you by the letter C, and the punctuation mark, the comma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment