Friday, May 7, 2010

it's easy!

so, I've just passed through a two-week spell of NOT doing anything in the morning, except sleeping. anyway, I think I may have figured out how to avoid sleeping until 6am every day (if I want to run, I have to get out of bed by 5:15am at the latest). go to bed at 9pm! sigh, it's an entire hour after 8pm, but still...

and hey, I just remembered (like RIGHT now it's coming back to me) that even though I slammed my dad for going to bed early yesterday, I used to do the same thing sometimes after particularly brutal cross-country practices. hm.

check out this photo:

my friend, Jaime, made beet-pickeled eggs. she brought one to me, and it came in this plastic cup that sported a shower cap! I'd never had one before, but I love pickled beets, and I love hard-boiled eggs, so um...why haven't I ever had one before? it was so good I totally scarfed it down before I had the sense to set up a photo shoot.

it's going to be a pho-shizzle weekend, so look for photos. plus, I won tickets to watch the Phillies game on Sunday from our work suite. dude, we're playing the atlanta braves and I can't stand them. chop chop.

No comments:

Post a Comment