Tuesday, February 2, 2010

failure = failure

I have failed at tracking my calorie count. I guess that it's just not for me right now. this blog has helped me so much, in terms of being mindful of what I eat (yeah, I KNOW I still eat things like fried calamari - I'm not saying I don't, but I'm MINDFUL of it when I do : )), and whether or not I workout. adding the layer of calorie counting would probably help me reach my goal weight faster, but for whatever reason, I'm just not using the iphone application...maybe I'll try again in a few weeks.


today I ran another 1.5 miles in 15 minutes with the treadmill set to 1.0 incline. after that I ran and walked for another half hour at various inclines. I tried to put myself through a track-type workout with drills, but I was feeling kind of lazy and I stopped short of an hour...quit after 45min. I got to watch the food network during my workout, so I'm not sure why I was feeling so lame.

I am making a resolution to get better at posting my food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment