Friday, February 26, 2010

I heart polyvore

obviously I have a lot of technique refining to do, but I am totally addicted to polyvore. what is polyvore you say? well, since I'm so behind all trends, you all most likely already know about it...but if you don't: the polyvore tool allows you to cut photos out of various websites and save them to your polyvore file (or you can search within polyvore for photos). once you collect some images, you can create a collage without photoshop. there are a lot of limitations to the editing functions, but it's still pretty cool. the only frustrating part is that there are a lot of websites you can't clip from. but still, there are a lot you can clip from.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh sweet. I'll have to check this site out. I am behind on trends too... all the time. This looks like something I can enjoy and waste even more time on!

    ReplyDelete