Wednesday, February 24, 2010

this is why

I nearly hacked up a lung while laughing out loud when I saw this photo on Kate's blog (fitting into the windy city...) yesterday. do you see why I say she rules?

sadly, my hair does not flow prettily while I run in place on the treadmill. it just hangs there, limply, as it does whenever it's not frizzing out like mad.

yesterday I reacclimated myself to moving through space more quickly than at a snail's pace. hey, that rhymed.

6mph or 3pmh
31 minutes
2.68 miles
3 min jog
2 min walk
7 min jog
2 min walk
6 min jog
2 min walk
3 min jog
2 min walk
3 min jog
1 min walk

I was starving when I woke up, and after I showered, I lost ALL self control. I ate a small piece of naan, 2 little cubes of lamb (roganjosh, leftover from dinner), 3 saltines, and a tablespoon of sunbutter. I'm still hungry, but now I have coffee, and I'll be ok until my morning snack.

2 comments:

  1. it's sunflower seed butter from Trader Joe's (although lots of people make it). it's pretty good, but kind of weird too. it's weird because it doesn't taste as good when it's spread on things. I need to try Barney Butter. where do you buy yours?

    ReplyDelete