Tuesday, February 9, 2010

the last of everything I ate today

so lunch turned into a whirlwind expedition due to the insanity of a certain person in my life who thinks that it is acceptable behavior to not read emails, to be completely disorganized, and to just be LATE to whatever...

I ate a dressingless salad, a crabcake, and two pieces of bread at Maggiano's.


this is not the salad I ate, but I wasn't bold enough to take a photo, and besides, I sort of forgot to bring my phone to lunch, so I couldn't even if I wanted to.


John surprised me with a burrito from Chipotle. I ate it in the car, as he drove me home from work. it's in a bowl because technically, it's not a burrito, just burrito filling, just the way I like it (sometimes).

I ran a whole 18 minutes in a row today. ugh, I totally suck! 18 minutes, 6mph, 1.0 incline...and I was sucking air for fear of death. I'd like this to get at least a little bit easier so I don't have to feel so crappy about myself! boo-hoo and wah wah : )

we're watching Julie and Julia. it makes me have to say that besides being a yoga teacher, I'd also love to write a book that gets turned into a movie. right? who doesn't want to do that?!

1 comment:

  1. That salad looks tashty. I am reading Julie and Julia currently! Let me know how the movie is. :)

    ReplyDelete